YOUR EASY GUIDE TO GORGEOUS HOLIDAY HAIR
Soirée season can be an anxious time of year, with relatives to visit and new people to meet!
With the holidays in full swing, Dylan Sit, Creative Director - Civello Salon & Spa crafted 3 signature looks perfect for any Holiday Occassion.
Follow the simple steps below to achieve each look in the comfort of your own home!
BRING IT ON SOCIAL CALENDAR!
LOOK 1: HALF UP TOP KNOT
- Add texture to hair using flat iron in twisting and pulling motion, taking sections randomly
- Apply Aveda's Damage Remedy Split End Repair for soft texture
- Using your fingers, take a rough section from just below recession going back
- Secure the section with a ponytail
- Lightly backcomb with fingers and tie ponytail in a knot
- Adjust the position of knot and secure with bobby pins
- To finish, spray Aveda's Air Control hairspray
LOOK 2: THE TOUSLED LOOK
- Prep hair with Aveda's Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
- Blow dry with a large round brush
- Spray Aveda's Thickening Tonic from roots to ends and dry into hair
- Taking 2" square sections, curl with 1 1/4" barrel curling iron leaving the ends out
- Alternate directions of the curl to achieve the tousled look
- Spray with Aveda's Air Control for a soft finish
LOOK 3: THE FISHTAIL BRAID
- Apply Aveda's Shampure Dry Shampoo to add texture
- Pull hair over to one side and separate in two sections
- Starting from chin level on the outer side of the sections, pass a small sub section of hair from one section to the opposite side
- Repeat until you reach the ends
- Secure with an elastic of your choice
- For final look lightly pull apart the braid for an undone look and spray with Air Control hairspray.